Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Are You Mentally Prepared for Trading

Great personalities like Thomas Edison, Graham Bell and Henry Ford had one thing in common - PERSISTENCE. They thought of an idea and stick to it.
Probably, you might be thinking that "I am here to get some inside tips on trading and he is talking about people who were nowhere near it."
Basically, we are talking about people who enter into the market to trade and earn profits. however, they lose all their money and never return fearing to lose their money again. If you search deep down to it then you will find that most of them are seasonal or one time trader who come up with a mind set of doubling their money thinking of stock market as Gamble.
Before we enter into share market one thing we should be very clear with, is never ever enter in to stock market with an idea of Gambling instead, always bear in mind of it as an Investment.
Gambling fully depends on luck whereas an investment is a combined effort of Time, Patience and Persistence.
By now you would have had some idea why we did start the chapter with the quote persistence. Be it a share trading or any other walks of life persistence is an essential factor in the procedure of transmuting desire into its monetary equivalent. The majority of people throw their aims and purpose and give up at the first sign of opposition. A few carry on despite all opposition.
Fortune gravitate to men whose minds have been prepared to attract them, just as surely as water gravitates to the ocean.
If above paragraphs are loud and clear to you and you truly admire these qualities then not only the stock market but you will be accomplishing even bigger goals in your life which at one point of time you might have thought of close to impossible.
 The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results,just as a small amount of fire makes a small amount of heat. If you find yourself lacking in will power,this weakness may be remedied by building a stronger fire under your desires.
 I still remember my ups and downs when I first started trading, one day I thought stock trading is so easy that I can make money anytime i want and the other day i was promising myself never to return back as it appeared to me as gamble.Moreover, when i first started trading i started with the large sum thinking to make more profits but when it came to losses, I used to lose heavy amount.
As the time passed by I not only learned the true lessons of stock market which I thought of sharing with the world through these posts but I also developed an excel checklists for intra day trading which has accuracy of approx 90% and which helps me make a handsome amount in my intra day trading on a daily basis.
I can share the checklist with all those who are struggling to make money through trading and looking out for an appropriate solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment